Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Little rocky checking in…. I survived yesterday. Salem slept the day away under the desk and I hid in the closet until sisfur gotted home. Not the best day…but I lived. Sisfur pologized and said it’ll never happen again. Good. i bitted her cheek several times in a love bit to let her know I forgive her.

Any puppy lovers in Pennsylvania please read this here blog http://www.dogsdeservebetter.com/doogie.html. furry important for woofies & poodies that we should never be neglected. No animal should live on a chain.

8 comments:

Kimo & Sabi said...

We've never had doggies visit us before - come by and visit us during our caption contest!

caspersmom said...

Mom wanted me to stop by and thank all of you for coming by and try to cheer my mom up. I know she has a hole in her heart but I miss the doggy to. I hope you stop by and see us now and then. Mom wants to know who the cute kitty in the basket is???

Casper

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Yoo bowth are sooooo brave. Carry on yer cuurragusness and bittiness!

THE ZOO said...

thats me my names blade. im a tuffy too. second cat in command of the house.

Buzzerbee & meep said...

Luv bites are the bestest! We're sure that your sisfur didn't mean to do that to you! Thanks for checking out our blog and for sayin' Meep looks good in his new haircut!

Ayla said...

My humans are constantly messing up and putting the Brats near me. Luckily they don't close the doors 'cause I would go nuts if I was stuck in a room with the Annoying One all day.

Beau Beau & Angie said...

We don't give those love bites so much. Mom actually likes them so we'll have try more.

Anonymous said...

Hi furr-friends.
This is Daphne from Purrchance To Dream.
I've added you to my Catnip Links.
Hope that's okay!

Furrr-ever yours,
Daphne