Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Little rocky here. I’s just gotta say I don’t know why that mean ole salem hates me. She has since I gotted here 6 years ago. Yes I am a hip baby and ny feet never touch the ground. I love being carried and am a sweet little girl to meowmy. She mad acause they told her that acause she wasn’t very loving they wased gonna get a cat who was. Then they camed home wiff me & my brofurs. She likes them. Just not me. Yes I am very loving like the beans want but so isid my brofurs. She just don’t like me cause im the next oldest girl to her. If youll a’cuse me im gonna go cry now.

5 comments:

Catzee said...

Hi Little Rocky, I just foun your bloggy. Sounds like Ole Salem is jealous. My new brofur says its hard bein the first kitty after a new kitty comes along. I jus hope he likes me someday.

Karen Jo said...

Poor Little Rocky. Maybe she will get to like you after you have been there longer. It's hard for older kitties to adjust to new kitties sometimes.

Lone Star Purrs said...

Hi y'all!! Fanks for stopin' by our blog and leaving such nice werds. May we linky to you?
~Meeko & Kiara (Emmy too!)

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Dont cry....we all luv yoo, lil rocky. Yoo have nothing to cry abowt. With all yer innernet frends yoo dont half to deel with the mean ole salem. Whenevur she makes yoo mad or sad just log on and write....were all hear fur yoo!

THE ZOO said...

yeah meeko and kiara you sure may linky us. you didnt efen haf to ask. i preciate your nice werds