Friday, October 20, 2006

formerly feral friday


sisfur; this is blade. we found him at my brothers work as a stray. he was the only one and his mother was hit by a car and died. he was a tiny little terror. my mother went to try to catch him and he scratched her good across the face several times, hence the name. he got away. but we kept putting cat food and frozen water (dead heat of summer) and the day we got shawn rocky and steven (only cats from a man who said that he would drown them if we didnt take them) my brother called and said guess who is sitting in front of me on the desk. he brought blade home and blade was scared of those 3 (thought they were mice cause they were so little) and tried to get away. after 2 days under the bed he came out and socialized and hung with the other cats. he took care of them although he is only 1 week older than them.
hes the best ole cat and is now 6 years old. we call him blado and he knows how to open inside doors and is happy to be here. we play the bingo name game with his name b l a d o and he knows it well. and he loves his chicken too.

9 comments:

KC said...

o, i likes this feral friday, don't u's. we gets to tells our stories 'n show effurryone that us ferals can make great pets.

i's so glad ur's Mommie gotted u 'n alls ur brofurs 'n sisfurs, too.

betcha she be glad, too.

Anonymous said...

Hi thanks for singing my Blog. I love story of cats getting forever homes with mamma. I got my Home from the strees after 5 years now I as spoiled as a King cat could be

Mu shue

Rascal said...

Great story. Good for your Mom to not give up on Blade!

Sir Sidney and Emperor Nero said...

WE vote to keep feral FRidays forever. They are happy stories to start the weekend off on the right note.

DiVaKiTtY said...

love hapie ending your meowmy is a dahling for not giving up

Rosie & Cheeto said...

What a grate story. We luv hearing happy stuff like the storie abowt blade.

Anonymous said...

Oh, we are very glad he found a good home. Good job.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet bean you have! My cousins are feral, and my Mom's dad has them as indoor kitties now. He was very happy to save some ferals1

Anonymous said...

What a sweet bean you have! My cousins are feral, and my Mom's dad has them as indoor kitties now. He was very happy to save some ferals1