Friday, November 03, 2006

Formerly Feral Friday

Hey Blade here again. Heres some of the crazy fings I do acause im formerly feral.

I haf to have a bite out of every plate o stinky goodness. Efun I hav mi oun plate in front of me I still want a byte of efery offur one too. Just to make sure theirs isn’t better.

Ill eat peep food too. If there a piece of chick hen missing im the one that tooked it .

I don’t likkey the owtside. Not at all.i wont sit in the windows or nuffin. I don’t like to sticky my head out the door. I doo like to see the byrds an all but its scary owtside.

I want to be wiff people. Some uffer cats here would like to be only cats (like no good salem) but I like eferyone and eferycat. And I like to be patted and sit wiff people and get my luv on.

I will sit and wait on a new litter box and I will hold it too. I ppreciate cleanliness in a litter. I wont usse one dirty. And I like to be the furst one in it and frow litter around some. Cleanliness is next to catiness.

I baff all the tyme and will baff anyone else ho needs it. Yoo need a baff im your guy.

That’s all for now fulks. See ya later.

4 comments:

Junior said...

You sound like you are very neat and orderly....and loving.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm ... I can appreciate a tidy cat.
DaisyMae Maus

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi Blade, it is funny that I do some of the same things as a former feral. I have no interest in doors (like trying to get outside) and it took a year before I would sit by an open window.
Good for you waiting on a tidy litter box. Tidyness in pury impurtant.
It is cool you likes your beans right away. I'll bet they love that. It took me a long time (kinda like Millie) before I would allow any long term pets.

Anonymous said...

Oh formerly feral Bubbles loves to go outside. He hates being cooped up in the house for too long. He also likes to do his "business" outside and will hold it as long as possible until I let him outside.