Thursday, November 09, 2006

Funny Songs

Sisfur wrote and sanged a song for us last night. Here it is:

(set to cats in the cradle) (chorus of song)

One cats on the table
Ones banging a spoon
Ones wrecking the house
Ones eating the food,
You hadn’t cleaned the kitty litter since we don’t know when,
You know you’ll get your life back then mom
You know you’ll get your life back then

Noffur song:

I have a pretty kitty
Rocky is her name
And if you were to ask her she’ll tell you just the same

I am a pretty kitty
Rocky is my name
And if you were to ask mom she’ll tell you just the same.

7 comments:

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

Pury nice! My mommy sings to me too. Your sisfer is a good kitty songwriter. I like that about the litter. tee hee hee

Derby said...

Good songs!

Kimo & Sabi said...

Very nice songs!

Eric and Flynn said...

Dats gud songs, our mum sings to us sumtimes too, but we says *Be quiet mum, that sownds terry- bull*

Latte said...

Very nice songs. I like to write them too, they are much better when you put cat words to them!

Jack said...

Those are good songs! She's very nice to write you songs.

Anonymous said...

Yu shude record that on a majur record label! Furry, Furry good!