Thursday, November 16, 2006

Ghosts

In my room(where is sleep at night) (the office) theres gotta be a ghosty. Momma wasd in there last night cleaning and shes wiping the walls wiff bleach water. It gotted stinky in there and sisfur camed in and tooked me and steven out an made momma open the window. It doesn’t have a screen so we cant be in there when its open. Momma putted the biggie fan on the desk (very wide) so itd draw some fresh air in. when she went back in at my bedtime to shut the widow she called sisfur. The fan was on when theys left the room but it was in the floor off and was torn up too. The front piece was off in the floor abd the blade piece (not my brofur Blade) was near that. And the fan was laying on my turtle nightlight but the glass cover wasn’t brokey. It’s a mystery. Momma said she was spooked and felt eerie. And my ceiling in there glows at night acause some previous owner of our house putted glowy stuff in the paint they painted on the ceiling. Its all the way cool.....Rocky Cat

And too
Sisfur wasd the ferst one home yesterday an she founded me shutted in mommas room. Also she said that the wet food for all us cats and my own plate loked all fresh an stuf. She told momma and momma said its umlikly someone broked in and fed the cats and me( a little diva that gets my own plate whiles we gotta share) and shut me in a room and left wiffout stealing, but sisfur said it was way weird......Salem Cat

8 comments:

Rascal said...

Furry strange.........

Justin said...

Eerie!! seem to be ghostly all around..My cats also sometimes behave strangely at nights..it seems that they 've come across some strange things..
Anyways, want to know more about my felines, do check this post on solar powered kitty . I hope u'll feel safe.hehe..

Anonymous said...

Sounds very spooky! Maybe your beans need to have one of those churchy guys come in and kick the ghosties out.

Ferdinand said...

Ferdinand ginger cat requests the pleasure of your company at a soiree to be held 24th November.

Eric and Flynn said...

that sounds skeery, yoo better all keep togevver just in case.

Kimo & Sabi said...

Ooooh ... something spooky going on!

Beau Beau & Angie said...

That's scary and cool at the same time. The ghosty should have let you out of the room though. Do you efur stare at the ceiling? We do that to spook Mom sometimes. Mostly it's just acoz there is a buggie up there though.

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

I don't know, my mommy and I watches Ghost Hunters on Weds. and stranger things haf happened. I'm sure there are cat loving ghosties out there that would love to fill our dishes and gives us treatsies when our beans aren't home.
Any of them wanna come here???