Tuesday, November 21, 2006


photo: sherbie & herbie in the tent. the black & white cat is piper and the big orange cat is raven(rey rey)

Um this morning, sisfur wasd waching the kitchen trash can out in the rain room. Its all too cold to use the hose owtside. When she wasd all done an stuff an washing the rain room owt I jumped in to enspext and halp and yoo you know what she did, whil I’s still in there she made the rain come on. I goteed all wet and scambled like an egg trying to get owt. I don’t fink its funny at all. It was mean. Bad sissy bad bad bad. No im crying whyle drying myself off…..Blade

In a not at all related story, little Rocky gets everyfing she wants. Shes a spoiled little girl. Why just this weekend, efun though she has turtle nightlight, she gotted a new one too, it’s a Tinkerbell nightlight. They gotted it at the dollar tree for a dollar but still she gets eferyfing. Yeah I gotted a cradle an all but she does too an hers is bigger. Yeah mines better but I’s older and the alpha.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys, thanks for the welcome

Sahara said...

You guys have all sorts of fun toys...Sorry about the rain shower...Wet hair is not fun at all..An extra treat seems in order...

Chaotic Cat said...

What a horrid thing to happen to you! I agree with sahara you deserve extra treats for that one!

Ferdinand said...

Hello
I really hope you can attend, but I have been remiss I should be sorting out accomdation for all my chums coming a long way. So I have to start another file marked get some cardboard boxes...
Ferdinand the host woth the most

Anonymous said...

Your tent looks like fun! I have a tent too, but mine is blue and has ears, whiskers and a tail, just like a cat!

Thanks for stopping by my place. I'm meeting lots of very nice cats with blogs! :)