Friday, January 19, 2007

Anypoodies owt tere watchy My Name is Earl last nite?? We luved it an really felt like it applies to us here on the blogosphere. It was abowt a blogger. Many of us (us at least) have little furriends but when we sit down to blog you feel a sense of community. Like someone actually cares maybe a little. If somefing happens we all start trying to figure it owt. Like when Mad Moses kitty went away, that caused a big uproar in owr little community. And we know more that’s goin on in the werld cause there are peeps and poodies on from all ofur. So if sumfing happens to us schmaybe no one else wud care but peeps here wud notise owr lose.

6 comments:

Rosie & Cheeto said...

We didn't watch it but we completelie agree! We luv all of owr friends and its grate to know evuryone is luking owt fur eachothur. What a grate post!

Eric and Flynn said...

We didn't see it either, but we agree dat all the poodins and all theer beans are allus looking owt furr each uvver, and try to help kitties in need if thay can.

LC said...

We din't see it. I like to watch the sparkly box sometimes, but I can't choose what we watch. The Big Thing keeps some special thng right near him that controls the box.

I tried stepping on it a few times, but he just changes things back to what he wants to see on it.

Skeeter doesn't see anything on it, but I do. So, he should help me, but he won't. I have to watch whatever The Big Thing watches!

Ariel said...

Mommy loves that show yet she missed it on Friday.Yet I and mommy totally agree the cat blogging community is great and we love all the friends we've made.

Shilgiah the Cat said...

I don't watch much TV but Tommy loves nature shows. The bean at our house didn't see the program on friday but, even though I have only been blogging since after Thanksgiving, already I get so happy whenever someone leaves a note or just says hi.

Riley & Tiki said...

We did. Earl & his pals are strange, but they get the job done eventually. It's nice that he found the guy's friends. And it's nice to have internet friends.