Friday, January 12, 2007


Here's a picture of owr woofers JD an Gussie. Theys good woofers. Jds the tall black & white bot and Gus is the short brown boy. Not great but good. we hasnt gotted them trained to owr specifications yet. they wont let us spoon them in owr sleep or nuffin. But they will share fud wiff us.
On a Formerly Feral Friday note, I want to let efery poodie no i am not a bad boy. I likes to tussle and ruff house an when i was on the streets, fitens a way of life. But i just dont like that Snow boy. Hes all high an mighty finkin hes the alpha. And I dont like the alpha gurl Salem effur but i cant get to her as easily. an most times Snow wont fite back but run off so i win. I getted time owts when is akt up ( hey how can a boy akt down I ask) But I am a gud boy at heart. an i have learnt to share owr toys wiff Snow. we boff liked the balls an miceys. schmaybe we gotted somefing in common.

11 comments:

Munchkin, Missy and Monte said...

I am a good boy at heart also, I just like pepls to think that I am bad. I love to be cuddled by me mommie, but I will run and hide from anything strange or new. Thats just the feral in us.

Riley & Tiki said...

Those are nice looking woofies. Ours is so tall we run underneath him. Those look more cat size. We bet they are fun to play with.

Forty Paws said...

Tanks fer stoppin by owr blog!! Nose way u gots a biggur fambly dan we du!!! Holy cow toes!!!
Hey, Dorf gets puttid in timeout all da time two. Wen he corners Gatsbi or wen he chases Obi & Reno and dey pee demselves, he haz to go in da room by hisself.
We ad yur link to owr site cuz anybudy wit mor poodies dan us is good beans.

Suzanne & her mama said...

i think i'm a 'formerly feral', too, although i've lived with my mama since i was 4 weeks old. still, if i get scared or am nervous, i head for under the bed. probably qualifies, huh?

glad you have woofies to hang with. keep working on it and you'll have them trained...

--suzanne

Sahara said...

Your not a bad boy...just tough!

Skeeter & LC said...

Doggies... Hmmph! We don't want ennything to do wif them. Well, maybe real little doggies would be OK.

The doggies we see through The Wall and the hard clear things are all big and snarly-looking and we don't want to play wif them.

Your friends look OK, though...

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Your woofies are really cute. I like woofies and my best woofie friend is a black lab named Raven.

Junior said...

You won my little impromptu question! Contact me at juniorbabee@hotmail.com with your address so I can send your gift to you!

Tara said...

thanks for stopping by my blog. I don't know any woofies, so I'm not sure what they are. Heard some though.... Tara

Luna said...

Your woofies are really cute! Wow! wow! Meow!
Luna
A hug for us
from Spain
Prrr
=^.^=

Triller said...

Hi. Tanks for stopping at my blog. But watts yor name?
We dont gots no woofies. Im not shur I wuld like it berry mush if we did. Speshully if dey bark! Do yor woofies bark?