Saturday, January 27, 2007

Just a little help for all the beans. with tax season rolling around i wanted to share this website as an easy and cheap way to do your own taxes. It is called taxactonline.com. Its completly free if you do standard, and easy just plugging numbers in. I just got my w2 yesterday and processed it thru last night and should have my refund direct deposited by next weekend. i know we are all money tight and this helps save the cost of going to the tax places. its identical to what they do and so easy….Zoo Sissy

2 comments:

Karen Jo said...

Luckily, my taxes are so easy to do that I can just do it myself without any help. It takes me about an hour to do my federal and state taxes. I do my Mom's, too, but that takes considerably longer. You gave a good tip, though.

Munchkin, Missy and Monte said...

It's a good fing to use, our Mommie has used an online program for years, however, this year she forgot to turn in a change of address to the IRS. Her return has been sent to the IRS to be checked and she will not get her refund until the 6th of February. :(