Wednesday, February 07, 2007

OH Boy my own Bedroom

I hased my own rume. Hey poodies, my names Ivory and this is my furst time on the bloggy. I speneded most of my time begging for bean fud and cuddling wiff Snowy. Hes my ‘dopted dad. Hes white and im orangey white. Me and him finally gotted owr own rume. It’s the living rume and until its fixed up panited and new floor and furniture it is home to kitty city by day, that’s our playrume. Recently ive taken to sleeping wiff meowma in her rume wiff the door closed acause that’s where snowy sleeps. Well weve acome nitetyme wanderers an try to go in and owt and meowma has to opent he door each tyme. So now when we start she takes us to kitty city and puts a litter box in there wiff a water bowl and a nitelite and shutes the door so we wont be back at her door wanting in. so I here theres paintin to be done and since its my rume what color do I want pink, purple or boff???

6 comments:

ArtsyCatsy said...

Glad to mee you, Ivory! We just dropped in to tell the Zoo about the special benefit we're having at ArtsyCatsy to help our blogging friend Mu Shue and his Mama Laura. Hope you and the Zoo can come over!

Rocky
CEO (Cat Executive Officer)
ArtsyCatsy

Munchkin, Missy and Monte said...

Purple wif pink dots, or, pink wif purple dots. I got it!! One wall pink wif purple, anofer wif purple and pink dots. Really drive the cats wild...Hehehehe

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

OOO that is a tough decision. You can do white walls with purple and pink flowers!!! Of course, I'm a boy so my taste is uncertain, but it sounds nice.
It is nice to meet you. Careful on those midnight wanderings or you may not be allowed in the room at all! I've heard that happens....

Daisy said...

Pink, pink, and more PINK. At least that's what color I would pain if I had my very own room. When can we see yer picture??!?!

Skeeter & LC said...

The Winter Kitty and The Kitty who Came Before learned to get their paws unner the door and rattle them, so The Big Thing jus leaves all the doors open alla time.

The Little Pink Pig said...

Pink! Like me! And congratulations!