Thursday, March 01, 2007

  • Owr furst meme. Tigerlily at http://thetigerlilypad.blogspot.com/ tagged us. I salem as alpha gurl will answer it.

    A. Name four places you have lived
    · The streets
    · owr apartment
    · here at owr house
    · no where else
    B. Four things I love to watch
    Rocky, the gurl needs to know shes watched like a hawk
    The birdies owtside
    Water draining in the sinks
    Food preparation in the kitchen
    C. Four places I have been outside my home
    Florida for vacation
    My old vet
    My new vet
    Under owr dec at the house at midnight in the snowy. I wouldn’t come owt so sissy crawled under after me and got me. I had escaped the house.
    D. Four websites I visit daily
    as many kitty blogs as I can
    mows.com
    the cat blogosphere
    the animal rescue site
    E. Four of my favourite foods.
    steak
    baked potatos
    chicken dinner stinky goodness
    whatever else the beans fix for themselves
    F. Four places I would rather be right now
    outside but im not allowed
    in the office just cause Rockys in there and I want to boot her out.
    On my perch to see owt the window, but stevies up there
    In bed wiff meowma but shes at werk
    G. Four toys I have owned and played with
    My woofers Malcolm and Selena
    Meowmas shoes
    Rockys head
    Gloria, my dolly
    H. Four nicknames people call me
    Little *&^% Head (when I bitey them)
    Salem quit doing that
    Baby say
    Say say
    I. Regarding catnip
    love it
    it's nice
    could take it or leave it
    don't like it or can't have it
    J. Regarding cat grass
    love it
    it's nice
    could take it or leave it
    don't like it or can't have it
    K. First things I buy after winning the lottery
    a new house fur us all to lived in
    2 new cars
    Take care of all the kitties in need in our blogosphere
    Lots o kitty toys to play wiff
    L. Four things I do besides eat, sleep and litter box
    Harass rocky
    Harass gus
    Exert my dominance over the household
    Play a game called making the beds
    M. Four things I want to do this summer
    talk Mom into letting me go outside
    lay in the windows wiff the windows open
    get rid of all the other cats
    get rid of the woofer gus
    N. My four most prized possessions that have limited value to anyone else
    my cradle
    my blankie
    my dollie rabitt gloria
    my penthouse in the top of the closet
    O. What I am going to do before tomorrow
    annoy gus
    look out the window
    eat by myself in the bedroom instead of with the heathens
    sleep in y cradle
    P. Where is your favorite place to hide and play
    plastic bags
    paper bags
    sacks
    Other (explain) – I likey to hide in my hidey hole in the closet. No one can spot me and I can get the them good.
    Q. Four other pets that Mom and my Daddy have had with me
    Malcolm –my woofer brofur (RIP)
    Selena my woffer sisfur (RIP)
    Elvis (woofer)
    JD (woofer)
    Gus (woofer)
    R. Four friends I'm taging to respond:
    Sahara
    Frostin
    Jojo Copper & the Rat at Trinity Cats
    Nugget & Beaks at Trading Cats
    Skeeter & LC

4 comments:

Tiger Lily said...

Sounds as if you have some of the same problems I have Salem. I'm glad you were happy to be tagged!

Thank you for the info about the Squillions. Now I have to talk Mom and my Daddy into getting me one. There's a Walgreens nearby but they don't go there very often, so I'll probably adopt a virtual one.

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Hi. Sorry I haven't visited lately. Wow. I think we may have some stuff in common...but first...what's a baked potato? O.K. probably it's something people like and I just haven't tasted yet. You like watching water draining in the sink? Me too! and I love watching food getting fixed (even if it's not supposed to be for me or Tommy. Anyway, just wanted to say Hi. Have a great weekend.

Ariel said...

Those are great answers I enjoyed
finding out about you :)

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Yoo eat baked potatoes!?!?! Wow, thowse sound super yummy...egspechallie with CHEESE on them!