Monday, April 16, 2007

Midnight Monday


Heres a baby midnight kitty pikchire of me. thats Shawn rite aside me. i luk all bug nest to him an stuff.

snd Rocky aside him. i fink i luk identical to the way i lk now just bigger. im still a biggy baby. i cried and rattled the baffrum dur fis weekend acause Salem was stuck in there to eat and drink and use the litter uninterupted. i tried mi best to aggravate her. it didnt werk fo. she comed owt and whapped me on the hed and hissed at me. oh an Rocky gotted a new lite bulb fur her Tinkerbell nitelite also this weekend.....Blade

3 comments:

Karen Jo said...

It sounds like you had an exciting time, though getting whapped by your sister doesn't sound like much fun.

Mini said...

Hi! Its me Mini. nice site,, thanks for visiting the CATS FORUM !! sEE YA!

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Hi you look so cute as babies. I saw the picture of the woofie. My best friend is a black lab woofie named Raven. I'm kinda scared of pitbull woofies but maybe if everyone treated them nice like then they'd not be so scarey. Although I don't think I'd want to get too close to one.