Tuesday, April 10, 2007

When the plumber was here

It was all the way horrible. I liked my rum but I hate the door being shut so efun though I had some primo nip scattered arownd I still whined and cried and popped the door at the bottom. Sissy camed in there wiff me and I haded all my catsiblings but I ranned and hid in the smaller tent we haf efun theough Shawm (a 16 pound himcat and I weigh 14 pounds) was already in there asleep and then I climbed out and stayed ahind it. I don’t liked the strangers. Theys scary. I was in there fur furefer (sissy: 1 hour). Then we gotted owt and we all scattered to hidey holes arownd the houze. it was horrible i say just horrible....blade

2 comments:

Karen Jo said...

Having strangers in the house can be very scary. Also I know how much cats hate closed doors. I sympathize and hope things are better now.

Boy said...

Put the bitey on him!
No...perhaps not...they might not taste good...