Wednesday, June 13, 2007


Hi all. This is a picture of me in my most favorite place. my trunk in our dining room. I lufs it. its all the way comfy.I dont need no stinkin' toys all I need is my trunk. . . Raven



Catslover, leaf us your web address and we'll put it in our links. owr sissy is lazy and we has to crack the ship under her booty. She has 'cation coming up and says she'll update our bloggy then.

We has to say we're sorry for the lose of 2 of our fellow blogging kitties Miss Piggy and Suzanne. Purrs and headbutts to all who need them.

3 comments:

Munchkin, Missy and Monte said...

Nice trunk, it is nice to hae a special place to sleep.

Cats Lover said...

Hiya! Here is my blog:
www.allcutecats.blogspot.com

And nice trunk!

The Meezers said...

that trunk does look comfy - is it skratchy too to get all the itches out?