Thursday, July 19, 2007

silly woofer

woofer gussie was outside and kept staning on his legs (hes short) to drink from the kiddie pool we have (just to cool off in) and momma picked him up and put him in, the water was up over his belly. he stood around drinking the water. he thought it was a water bowl to drink from. jd ran away. gussie wasnt in too long. he said pool water is sooo much better then inside water is.

weve added more to our links. so all new blogs weve seen on the blogospher up to today including pixel and mosaic cats have been added.

6 comments:

Cheysuli said...

Put in the pool?! I just don't understand other creatures and water. I am not fond of being in water AT ALL. No.

INAMINI said...

Woofies can be furry weerd.
LOKi

Daisy said...

Gussie is very silly!

Skeeter & LC said...

Wow! That's the longestest list of kitties weve ever seen!

An LC says she would like to stand in the pool water and splash aroun init! Not with a woofie there, cause woofies make us a bit nervous, but Gussie seems OK.

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Woofies are weird like that with water... we do not like water, except to drink, and better with ice cubes!

Purrs and Purrs

Number 1 Man Dog said...

Well, I am a woofie and I dont like water,just look at my face when mom gave me a bath,Hey! maybe my cousins are rubbing off on me,???? woof