Thursday, August 16, 2007

anuffur baff. thats rite we woofers gotted grumed again, why, acause i is gonna go see my gurlfriend the vet tech & get some talk in man to man wiff the vet. wes gonna go get our nails done (clipped).
the kitties gotted 2 new litter boxes and they want let the beans use one, theys using it as a bed. silly kitties. they likes anyfing new. the beans is gonna take it from them as a bed tomorrow and make it back into a litter box.
i gotted furgotten outside yesterday when the beans went to the store. i made them pay wiff treats when they let me in.
were all just layin arownd durin the days while the beans are at werk. its just to hot to do much.....gussie

4 comments:

Forty Paws said...

Oh yes. It's been too hot. Yuck.

Luf, Us

Starbuck and Torrey said...

Ah, don't you love being left treats =)

And I agree about this weather lately... it's hot! I stay inside most of the time in the lovely air conditioning.

It sounds like you're in Nashville (I'm in Hong Kong). My sister lived there for a year and really enjoyed it!

Great blog! I'll check back often!

The Cat Realm said...

Come and see Anastasia in the Groucho Marx glasses!
Karl

Tiger Lily said...

Hoo boy has it been hot here too! My woofies Sushi and Zeke were naughty yesterday and went down the road to visit the neighbors instead of staying in the yard when Mom let them out in the morning. They were in a lot of trouble when she found them and neither of them got treats!!! They both need baths today, too (hehe).