Monday, August 20, 2007

oh no. i was tryin to eats the ham off the beans pizza (theys order ham and gives that to us and they eats the cheese pizza. well while i was one my 6th piece of ham, their was 3 guys on wheel of fortune, and a robot showed up. uh huh. honest i swear to BAST. ok IIII didnt actually see the robot but Is hurd him (Sissy: a contestant did a grate robot voice) and i is soooo ascared of robots that i frowed uup that peice an ran away. i nefur frow up acause i luf fud too much and thats wasting. but it was bery bery scarey. And then to make fings wurse on How I Met Your Mother, my faburite character Barney became a Robot (Sissy: dressed up lyk one) and I swear to Bast its a conspirasy to let the robots get me.
Oh theys just to scaery.....Ivory

4 comments:

The Meezers said...

Oh no Ivory - yakking up ham is the werst thing that can efurr happen. now, tell me, how did you talk your beans into getting a pizza wif ham on it and then GIVE you the ham and eat only the cheese part? - Miles

Cheysuli said...

YOU GET HAM?!

Can I come live with you?

THE ZOO said...

yeah chey yoo can come sneaky in offur here and blend in and eats some ham. we gets it efury monday from dominos has the $5 large pizza. we hipknowtised the beans into getting whut we whant.

caricature said...

These robots can definitely be scary at times...horrors...