Thursday, September 20, 2007


heres me gettin ready to blog. I gets to ge my remotes togever for the tv. i had to shut the other cats owt so i kuld get my tyme. i am hedin to the puter. yoo cant see it but it was beside me next to where the blu mozepad iz.
A blogger we really lyk Daisy the Doggie is gonna be in a walk to raise moneys for the Pasedena SPCA. Please go an read abowt it. Also she doesnt get many comments or readers, so see if she is yur cup of catnip. Shes a gud furriend of Fredcat the Famous (RIP), Frankie the Fearless and Farley the Frendly . Thanks....Salem

7 comments:

Gemini said...

Oh time to blog! Time to blog! For me too!

Daisy said...

Yep, it looks like you have all the important tools for blogging now! I am going to go visit Daisy the dog. She has a very good name, so she must be nice.

Andrewbun said...

Hi Salem! Thanks fur commentin' my blog! We are going to check out Daisy's blog and say Hi!
Have a purrfect day!

Andrewbun & Mom

Daisy said...

THANK YOU!!!

WOOF!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Thanks for reading Sunny's site.

Wow there's a lot of cats in your household! I bet all those cats rule over the dogs ;-)

Forty Paws said...

Blogging is good for kitties. Well, and for Woofies too. We are glad Daisy is walking for the SPCA. That's a very good cause.

Luf, Us

Carmen (Ana´s mommie) said...

On my gossss! You are a very very pretty cat! You are so beautiful!