Wednesday, September 26, 2007

hi eferypoodie. one of the woofers said on her blog that she wanted us poodies to be her furriend. her nomss furriends. she said she went to a blog, but was ignored by the poodie9schmaybe by accident, but we no know the poodie in question. lets show this woofer we is nise poodies and lyk those not of our species. her name is tosca and she has some poodies that lif wiff her too. she said she coffs up hairballs from licking the poodies. please join us in making tosca our furriend. she sownds lyk a nise woofer.

5 comments:

PerfectTosca said...

Oh thank you so much! I am so excited I am biting my foot here! I am an Only Dog with cats and I protect them and I take care of them even if they do make me crazy sometimes. The cats were here first and when I came here Mom told me, Tosca, you are going to be the only dog and the number of cats is open. I mean I don't know any other life but life with cats! I get hairballs folks!

My cat Mojo runs my life! I mean I couldn't live without my cats. Thank you for auctioning me off to the highest bidder cat to me my Not Of My Species friend. I am so exciting, I could pee!

PerfectTosca said...

P.S.

AAAAAArrrrrrrrroooooooooooo!!!!

Daisy said...

I am going to go visit Tosca right now!

ASTOR CATS said...

Thanks for telling us about Tosca. A dog that get hairballs can't be all bad.

Midnite & Stray Kitty

PerfectTosca said...

Zoo family thank you! THe Astors have asked me to be their NOMSF!!! I'm so excited!!