Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Benoit












Hi eferypoodie. I am Benoit. I am a little shy and very skittish but aint I purrdy. The beans call me the Shaman of Sexiness. It makes me blush but I knows I is purrdy. I werk hard keepin myself clean an in shape. I werkout jumping arownd the howze and because I play skered sometimes of the offur kitties the beans cater to me and let me do anyfing.

I came from the howze next door. Those beans wasnt gud pet owners and gaved away my brofur an mama. My bean momma told them to not get no more kitties. (acousre they founded baby and angle and now hey life here to) and they didnt hafe no more pet poodies. I snucked owtside 1 time only. My beans was hafing a yard sale 1 tyme and sissy was owtside an she said "hey that cat on the stoop by the door looks a lot lyk benny" (my nickname) and shure enuff it was me. I was cawt quick and put back in because I didnt want to run away.

And yeah I was named after the wrestler (we all are but salem and blade and the pups) eferyone now knows from the news, but im a sweet boy and dont fight wiff anyone....Benoit

7 comments:

Gretchen said...

Oh, Benoit. You do look very beautiful under that lamp.

Hugs...G

Kaze, Latte, or Chase said...

You are very very sexy with your furs. I love how long and soft they look!

Kaze

Cheysuli said...

Hello Benoit! It's nice to meet you!

Sunny's Mommy said...

You are very pretty :-)

Fab five said...

Hi Benoit!

You iz quite handsome. Our momee tinkz you iz a furry lucky cat to live in your new house. We iz happy to meet you!

-Dr Tweety

The Cat Realm said...

Hello Benoit! You are a very beautiful cat!

Pug Mommy said...

Hi Benoit! You are very pretty!