Thursday, January 24, 2008


Fanks eferyone fur the concern an suggestions. I hates my pills and hafe lurned that ise has 4 to take and the beans try to hides them in fud lyk chivkhen an stek and lunchmeet so I no eet them until ise knows ise had me pills so the beans has to furce them on me, i am too smart to know how many pills i gets and at what times ise get them. the pills they makes me kidnees werk an all. and the yunger bean brushes me teef, but I sit fur that. i no mind it. but i will continue in me quest to make me pill gifin bery hard. its fun to watch the beans haf to werk wiff me.im getting spoilt and gets whutefer i want now. the beans jump if ise near the backdoor , fur me to go owtside. the other pup (jd) watches owt fur me acause he finks hes a caregiver. he did that wiff the gurl pup selena who passed away in 2006. the boy cat snowy checks me ofur when i gets back from when i hafe to go to the vet, he said hes the oldest and is taking care of me by checking me owt when ise get in. ..gussie

5 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

While it is fun to annoy them by avoiding your pills, they are good for you. I am sorry that you have to take so many!

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Oh! We wanted to say dat da Auntie Stinkie here iz takin' her pillz twice a day in "pill pockets." Deze are furry handy & made in dog sisez too. Da momee & dadee say dey iz a "god-send," so dey must be good.
We hopes dat da nice dog gets better soon!

Sunny's Mommy said...

I'm sorry to hear you're having a hard time disguising his pills. I always used lunchmeat, rare roast beef always worked. Our dog would even take pills wrapped in smooshed bread. He loved anything he perceived as a treat.

You said you've tried lunchmeat and steak already. Wish I had more suggestions for you, but I don't. I hope you're good at shoving pills down his throat. Ack.

The Meezers said...

yep, we was gonna say pill pockets too!

Mickey said...

Gee,I'm sorry about the pills
man :(
Do you like peanut butter?
Do you catch treats tossed at you? Maybe they could sneak in a disguised pill.
Hope you feel better :)
Purrs Mickey