Tuesday, January 08, 2008




I gotted tagged by Georgia, Mickeys sisfur fur a Meme on Weird Fings about me. Here are the rules:
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog.

1. I lyk peeps fud alot and cry fur it all the tyme.

2. I will only eet cat fud ifs i hasto.
3. Snowy is my adopted dad. I get him to lick my head and we curl up together all the tyme.


4. My sisfurs Molly but I luk more lyk Raven.
5. I eets lots of fud and is still a kinny little gurl. I showld be a blimp but am not.
6. I am one of the tuffest cats in the howze but I never has to fite acause my Snowy stands up fur me me, ifin not him then I can get anoffur cat too. But Im tuff as nails.
and

7. I lyk raw fud, specially chickhen. I still checkhen sumtymes when the beans is cutting it up fur cookin. No offur cat here will touch raw fud. Just me.
This was a fun Meme. I tags :
and Ferdinand .

Yaaah This was a fun Meme....Ivory

8 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I love human food too! It was so interesting to get to know you.

Sunny's Mommy said...

You really love your food, don't you ;-) Sunny does, too, but he eats only cat foodies.

Thanks for the tag. I'm currently working on the meme.

Mickey said...

Those are great things to know about you Ivory :) I sometimes get a little bit of human food.I especially like to lick out Mom's cereal bowl.You have a nice family too.Thanks for playing :)
Purrs Georgia

Tybalt said...

Thanks for tagging me, Ivory! I'm working on it right now. =^_^=

Ariel said...

It was fun learning more about you.

Karl & Ruis said...

We think people food is very good. And especially raw chicken. Raw beef. Raw fish. Cooke chicken. Cooked beef. Cooked fish. Hmmm - we are hungry now - so we will go to the buffet and eat...
Don't miss Miss Peach BIG tea party tomorrow on board the cruise ship in Antarctica!!!!
Karl and Ruis

Nermal, Nico, Virgil, and Maggie said...

Hi, Ivory! We're glad we got to know a little more about you. Three of us like to eat raw fud too! (Nico, Virgil, & Maggie)

Shilgiah the Cat said...

You are very cute! I like some people food but not all some is just plain yucky!!