Thursday, February 28, 2008


Benoits home with his shaved ear. This is the pic from im ridin to the vet. He screamed the whole way "oooooowwwww". He only weighed 8.5 pounds. He needs fattening up. The damage was over $250 but at least we have it. He had a aureal hemitobia (i think), swollen ear. but its not mousey likes Shawns ears are (but that was a different vet and much cheaper). Hes drunk in the office and stumbling around. He has to be by himself because he cant fight hes so drugged. But the other cats arent hissing at him. Theyre all ok with him. He wants out and weve been with him but he s about to die to socialize.Well post pics of him after later...The Beans

3 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I am glad that Benoit is doing well.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I'm glad he is doing well. My Bean once had a woofie that had to have that done.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Poor Benoit. I'm sorry I missed your post earlier saying he had to go to the V E T. I hope his ear is all fixed now, and it'll never bother him again. I hope he's feeling a lot better today, too :-)