Wednesday, September 17, 2008


Flairs getting newtered today and shot too. hes tha last one of us to be fixed. hes not too happy abow t it though...Flair
Update: Flairs home and Blades been hissing at him. He had 3 back teeth removed and his feelin lighter in the rear. hes on meds for the next 4 days for the teeth. he also had his claws trimmed. hes currently snubbing tha beans by not talking ta them. normally he dont shut up, but maybe before he was saying my teeef hurt and doesnt need ta say that now. hes no conehead errfur. no cone head collar.

4 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

You do not look happy. I hope everything goes okay.

Tesla said...

FIXED! ohhh nooos runs aways!

RUNS!

I saf yoo- ... wait... where yoo lif?

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

So sorry to hear about Pixies's passing.
How is Steven today?
I pray that he keeps doing better everyday.
I hope Flairs is dong fine after the neuter. Does he have to wear the lampshade?
Hugs!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Poor Flair. I hope he's feeling all better soon.