Sunday, September 21, 2008



i got tagged fur this meme by Sunny . heres tha rules: These are the rules: Link to the one who tagged you. List the rules on your blog. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours. Tag some blogger friends with links. Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been tagged.

so heres my unspatacular qwirks :

1. i hates my kitty siblings. i am not a kitty. i am a puppycat. thats whut me beans say. i lyks puppies best.

2. i wuz the only cat (the furst one, really, owr beans had) to efur go in heat. they thought they had longer to get me fixed and i was the only kitty at tha tyme, but i went in heat and i drove the beans soooo crazzzzy efery other kitty wuz fixed qwickly.

3. all tha toys in tha howze are mine. the offurs can play wiff them but when i want them theys my toys.

4. only me and snowys allowed owtside and only on pwr leashes, cawze wes tha oldest.

5. im really gud abowt my flea medicine. tha offurs fro a fit but ise a gud gurl.

6. i hafe a hidey hole in tha top of me moms closet thats empty cept' fur two pillows wiff satin pillowcases. theys comfy. only benny iz invited up there....Salem

4 comments:

curator said...

I'm glad Stevie's feeling better.... and those are some funnnny quirks you have there, kittychick! I'm glad I came by!

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Hey, you'd get along real well over here if you're a puppycat.

You're lucky you have a private spot to sleep. There isn't enough room around here for us each to have a den. sigh!

GRRRETA said...

Those are very spectacular quirks. That's nice that you get to go outside on a leash.

Phoebe, A Siamese Cat said...

Hello, friends at the Zoo! Just checking in to see how everyone is.