Wednesday, October 08, 2008

getting better


fur those curious i iz gettin better sloowly. i still hold my head sideways some when im on my own. when i get toted i hold my head ryte. i am eetin lyk a piggy and can make it to tha litter box wiffowt fallin. im more steady on my feet now. i am running all ofur tha howze and jumping arownd wiffowt falling. im up more too. i hafnt put much weight back on yet. but ise getting better i fink....Stevie

peee esss that green fing is a frog (stuffie) and he attacks us sumtymes. dont trust a frog bigger than yoo iz.

7 comments:

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Stevie,
It is almost a month since you've got sick, I'm glad that you're getting better, even still slowly.
Love you, hugs.

Mr. Echo said...

I'm so sorry yoo got sick at all! But yoo keep rallying and gittin bedder, okay? Me and Tenny send yoo healing hed buts and purrs.

GRRRETA said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better. Ear problems can really throw off your balance. We're still sending more purrs for you to get all better.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I am glad you are getting better!

Sunny's Mommy said...

That is very good news. Keep eating like a piggy, so you can gain some weight back ;-)

Lux said...

I'm sure glad to hear you're getting better.

Purrs,
Lux

The Meezers said...

Stevie, we're glad that you is feeling a little better. we is still purrin for you