Thursday, November 20, 2008

that ole doggie Gus byted me tha offur day. he knicked me under my chin and left a small spot.yoo kant efun see tha spot now. i was berry angry wiff him. he said he no lyked me in hiz face and i wuz sniffin hiz ears. it wuz a qwick nip but still. i blamed my sissy too since she wuz there when it happened. she came after me but i hold a grudge fur a bit. then tha beans see me shakin my head alot and knew i needed an ear cleaning. i tore up tha towel they held me in. i wuz efun madder. im slowly lovin tha beans again but ise keepin an eye on Gussie. hes gud but he dosnt lyked us in his face and we're kinda bad abowt that...Piper

7 comments:

Clover said...

Hi Piper,
Sorry to hear you got a doggie nip. Glad that you are ok now though. Sending you some extra (and gentle!) puggy kisses.
Love Clover xo

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Oh no! That was not nice. I am glad you are okay though.

Dana said...

Sorry about your nip and ear cleaning, Piper!! Woofies are silly!
~The Creek Cats~

GRRRETA said...

I'm so sorry you got bit, but I'm very glad you're okay. Gus must not understand the importance of having his ears sniffed. Silly woofie.

Mickey said...

Piper,I am sorry you got bit by a woofie and had stuff put in your ears!!! That is just not a good day!!!! I hope your beans made up to you!!! Gussie... I'd keep both eyes on him!!!!!
Purrs Mickey

mum of critters said...

aww i'm sorry your pup bit you - he just didn't like being licked i guess. but i bet he likes you

Sunny's Mommy said...

I'm sorry all those bad things happened to you. I think you should stay out of Gus' face though.

I hope you have a great weekend, Piper, because obviously you need one after all that.