Monday, January 26, 2009

kwyt tha advenchure


when tha sissy let me back in after being owtside ta use tha facilities, tha sissy realised she no see me anywhere. she luked high. then low. i wuz low. ise wuz under her bed. me and jd lyked ta go "down under" sumtymes cawze tha kittys are too in owr faces. "she said come here gussie" i stayed. shes too big ta get under tha bed herself and i wuz all tha way in tha middle. she said "i lift up and on three yoo come owt." she counted ta 3 and i no come. momma came in and held tha korner up and sissy slid under ta grab me. i no come. i wuz stuck. my handle gotted stuck on tha mid rail peice of tha bed. she had ta taked tha collar off and then slid me owt. now theys banning me and jd from being down under. they say mommas bed is too low fur us ta be under and sissy bed i culd get stuck agen. i need a nap...gussie

8 comments:

The Creek Cats said...

That sure does sound like quite the adventure you had down under, Gus!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Oh no! I am glad you were not stuck for a long time!

Katie and Da Katz said...

wow what an adventurr!

A nap sounds like a good idea... Dats a funny (n scary) story!

you couds enter dat in our funny fotoh contest under funny storees!!

luv,
Bootsie Woo
n Katie Too
our contest is atz
furryfunnyfotohs(dot)blogspot(dot)com!

PDX pride said...

Wow! I'm sure glad your sissy and your momma kept calling you and found out what was going on! How scary!

P.S. Thanks for stopping by our blog and joining as a follower!

Grrreta said...

What an adventure you had down under! I's so glad sissy was looking out for you. You definitely deserve a good nap after that.

JB's Big World said...

wow, scary. But look at the plush napping spot you have now!
--JB

Sunny's Mommy said...

Wow! That was not a good adventure. I'm glad you got unstuck!

Lily said...

Thanks fur coming over is u preying fur all the sick furballs ok i go home and du it to i fink u to ar so cute Hope u come back