Tuesday, March 10, 2009

owr beans are slow at werk fur a bit. we relaxin lovin on them. salems been extra loving and she no a lover she a fyter.

owr gud furriend Mr. Possum wuz spotted ageen this morning by tha beans. woofer Jd wuz owtside but luckily he no see Mr. Possum. Salem spotted him as she wuz in tha back window layin down. she told him ta stay owtside and theys get along fine. she say "yoo stay on yur side on the screen and i stay on mine." he said ok. we hafe no pichures of him as he iz slick andgets away before tha beans get tha cameras. they keeps tha distance frum him.

9 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

Hmmm!

Oh-possum!

Tastes like....um.......woo know!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

A Few Good Cats said...

Ooh, possum! He will be back again, you just wait and see...

Southbay Girl said...

Hi guys.. I've seen a possum before and it was when I was visiting my granny and grandpa in Nashville over christmas. My nanny takes pictures of them!!

Velcro

Lux said...

Mr. Possum? I never see interesting things like possums or squirrels, just a lizard once or twice!

Black Cat said...

I don't know much about possoms. Do they bite? Anyhoo, I'm glad you're getting lots of snuggle time with your beans!

Thanks for the recipe for your pot pie. Delish! I've never seen corn bread in Britain so I may have to do the pastry version. It would have to be frozen pastry though coz I'm far too lazy and bad at cooking to make it from scratch, hahaha! :) xxx

Sunny's Mommy said...

We have visitors like that, too. As long as they stay outside,it's okay ;-)

pughy said...

Oh possums, when mum and dad went to Ausralia, their friend had a possum that came to vist every night. Mum video,d it and thought it was so cute. Mum says not as cute as me though.

Hugs Ginger Jasper xx

Grrreta said...

We have a family of possums in our neighborhood, and we kitties run from window to window to watch them run across our yard at night. The baby ones are almost cute...almost.

VampyVictor said...

I am very glad that you is looking after your beans much! Even Salem, we knows our roles :)))
V-V