Tuesday, April 14, 2009


I wuz soooo mad at me momma this weekend. Sunday, I wuz innocently play chase wiff Benny (he wuznt playin though) and he skreemt loud and long (lyk a gurl) and momma and sissy camed running. he had run under a bed. momma haded a bottle of vinager water in her had and she skirted me gud. Ise ranned under tha bed too. We hafe no netting under tha boxsprings cawze tha beanz took it off boff their beds when we made holes in tha net and hid up there. benny was up in tha boxspring. momma skirted under there at me. i slinkt owt abetted by sissy and she skirted me as I ran off ta teech me a lesson. I didnt speak ta her for tha next day. Monday morning she hollared "Bladeo breakfast" i didnt come. I stayed in my bed in tha den avoiding her. Boy I wuz mad. I am now ofur it but I fink I tawt her a lesson ta not spray me ageen....Bladey

4 comments:

The Creek Cats said...

Oh no! You should have demanded your breakfast in bed for that, Blade!

We tore out the netting under all the boxsprings in our house! Great minds think alike!

LC, Ayla, and Iza said...

Hmmm, vinegar is serious stuff. Isn't plain water enough?

Annyway, we are glad ya taught her a lesson not ta spray ya wif that stuff!

If she does it again, bite her ankels!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

It is hard teaching human's lessons. I hope yours worked out!

pughy said...

Oh you did right to stay and hide. Vinegar Ugg how awful, poor you.

Hugs GJ x