Tuesday, April 21, 2009


we had sum werkers khome by owtside today just before my beans got home. they were replacing a storm door on tha den that has nefur shut properly or locked. mombean came in and i wuz hidin owt in her rhum. i wuz skered. i no lyk strangers when my beans aint arownd. thye were owtside but still i wuz spooked. tha beans no know my past (before they fownd me as a stray) and i no talk abowt it. but tha girl bean wuz getting ready fur werk one morning and pulled owt a belt ta wear and i kept my eyes locked on it until it wuz arownd her waist and closed. im spoilt now though....jd

9 comments:

pughy said...

Oh sweetheart, so sorry you had a bad time in the past, but so glad you are now happy and spoilt, you deserve it.

Hugs Ginger Jasper x

The Creek Cats said...

You are very wise to hide from strangers! We do the same thing!

We are sorry about your past and we are so happy that you are spoilt now!

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

I understand...

I've still not evfury told my mom tales from my past...

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Yoggi said...

I hate it when humans work at the house. TOO LOUD!!!

Charlemagne and Tamar said...

We're glad that you have a safe and loving home now!

While we try to tell our parents, "No more strangers in the house", they don't seem to listen to us.

It's always good to have a safe place to go when the strangers show up.

Charlemagne and Tamar

Grrreta said...

Being a stray must have been really bad, but you are so lucky to have found the wonderful forever home you deserve. Your mombean's room looks like a pretty comfy place to hang out in.

Katie and Da Katz said...

We not likes dem stranjers nevur!!

Even big ole Maxie!! Him is a chubby skaredy wuss!

Fanks fur dat Helps!

Weze gonna get da Squillion raffle started as soon as Mahm finds da box wif dem init. Weze gotted uvfur fings ta raffle n aukshun too!!

luv,

Bootsie Woo,
da skaredy gurl

Katie and Da Katz said...

Oops.. Mahm... datz not nevur - dats neevur!?!

Sunny's Mommy said...

I'm so glad you have a good family now :-)