Monday, August 17, 2009


tha mom beans car iz in tha shop. itz tha alterator. we went ta get a rental fur tha day itz thar and i wuz in sissys car. momma gotted tha rental and came fur me ta ryd wiff hur. i said no un un no way. i wuznt getting owt anywar but home. they myte haf left me (beans :no way hes owr boy, he has a bad past experience he wuz dumped before us) and i stayed put in sissys car. she coddled me on tha way home. i wuz so happy ta be home i abowt jumped over her ta get owt and into my house....JD

5 comments:

The Creek Cats said...

We're so glad you are back home too, JD!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I am glad you are home too! Home is the best

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Home IS best!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Yeah, it's no fun to be dumped, is it! Some of us know what that is like too.

Reese =^..^= said...

There's no place like home.