Sunday, September 13, 2009

ruff weekend fur me

ooohhhhh Bast luf me.

on Saturday efening momma putted tha vacuum kleaner in tha mechanical closet. she didnt know but i snuck in too. i ise a deep sleeper and i hide when ise nap so they thawt i wuz nappin sumwhar. sissy gotted up worried abowt me at 5 am and luked fur me and hollared. i gafe a very lyt "meow". sissy fownd me. buuuut when she opedt tha door and stepped in in her howze shoe she felt it stick in sumpin. she called momma ta taked me (it wuz dark and they kuldnt see well) and momma turned a lyt on. sissy no mufed tha whole tyme. tha lyt revealed.......she had stepped in wet paint. tha mechanical rum is ryt off tha den whare thars new very lyt carpet. tha paint is a cocoa color. she tuk her shoe off and then luk. i had tried ta get owt and knocked tha used paint can ofur and paint wuz eferywhare, including on me. i is black and white. thay kleaned tha mess up, wif 2 spots (small) on tha carpet they think they can get owt and i had to get a baff ageen.
i wuz sooo skared. i fawt i wuz in trowble. i wuz stressed too frum bein locked in a rum for 11 hours. i slept most of today. its slowly coming off me, my 2 right paws are still painty but they were able to get the rest off. its a water soluble paint so it should come off after (sniff) several more baffs. my hairs too short to cut it owt. tha beanz were bery gud though. i wrapped up in a towel and stayed for a bit after me baff. it wuz warm in tha towel. they beanz were so upset they let it happen. they knows ise a little baby kitty. pics are to follow soon...madison.

6 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Oh nos! That sounds like a very stressful day!

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Poor baby. A very bad day for you, but you're getting lots of loving -- not to mention baths -- now.

Grrreta said...

Poor sweet Madison, I'm so sorry you had such a rough weekend. I'm glad the paint is water soluble so you and the carpet will be back to normal soon. Try not to lick your painty paws until all the paint is worn off or baf-ed off.

The Creek Cats said...

Oh noes! We are so sorry about your really ruff day, Madison!!

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Poor Madison! Glad your mom found you.

Charlemagne and Tamar said...

Oh dear, Madison! We're sorry that you had such a bad scare and that the paint got all over the place!

Your beanz sound like they took good care of you and we're glad that weren't mad at you.

Charlemagne and Tamar