Wednesday, December 02, 2009


i cannot belief they browt that horse (carlito) home much less back after he went ta tha vet. that boy iz soo rambunctious. hes crazy. hes always sniffin me and knockin me arownd. ize bery jealous too. tha kitties are all crazy. they no think nuffin of him. offur than Taylor spittin at him (pretty funny fur a cat) and flairs stayin high up and keepin a eye on him tha offurs dont fink nuffin of hi,. he tries ta play wiff madison and paws tha offurs and holds thim down. he no hurt them. just playin and tha cats enjoy it. i told momma i want a saddle fur christmas ta ride on his back hes soo big....JD

4 comments:

The Creek Cats said...

We bet you'd have lots of fun riding Carlito like a horsie!

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

I wonder what woo think I am?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Karen Jo said...

Carlito sounds like a big woofie. I think it would be fun to ride him like a horsie.

Ginger Jasper said...

That does sound so big.. I would be taking a back seat too.. Careful.. MOL.. HUgs GJ xx