Thursday, January 14, 2010

A gud protector



Last nyte Shawn wuz layin on Sissys pillow. she went ta put her head down and Shawn whapped her real hard on tha head. she jerked up and yelled at him. it happened again. she smacked his paw and he smaked her hand back. then when she laid her head down tha 3rd type he did a rapid fire 5 whaps in a row on her head. she jerked yup and wuz holding her head getting on ta Shawn. I saw it brought tears to her eyes cawze it really hurt her. Shawn gets bossy somtymes and now Shawn weighs 15 pounds and I weigh 8 and Sissy tuk me ta tha vet yesterday but I saw this and jusmped off my seat on tha chest of drawers and I got between Shawn and Sissy and protected her. I eyeballed him until he settled it down some. hes a tuff boy but i lufs me Sissy and she said ise a gud protector...Piper

2 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

You were very brave to get between those two!

meemsnyc said...

Sounds like a whap fest.