Wednesday, January 13, 2010



ise had ta go ta tha docktor today. i has been sicky. i lost some weight and havent eetin much and hafnt groomed meself and been lethargic lately. tha vets stole sum blood and gave me sum subq fluids and a steriod shot. they looked in me mouf at me teef and me beans will schedule a dental when im better fur them to steal a couple me teef. piper went too and wuz all crazy cawze they shot her. i get shot when i feel better. crazy huh. get me better and shot me. they kleaned her ears too. she also has to go back fur a dental but will when i go. wes siblings...flair

6 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

I hope woo are starting to feel better...

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Maggie May said...

Oh noes! Sorry you're not feeling well, furiend. We hope the shot will make you feel better so you can get your dental done soon. Sending you lots and lots of healing vibes.

meemsnyc said...

Feel better soon!

Ginger Jasper said...

Hope you are feeling a little better today.. Get well soon.. Hugs GJ x

Charlemagne and Tamar said...

Sending purrs that you will feel better soon, Flair!

Charlemagne and Tamar

Animals with Opinions said...

poor kitty. hope you are feeling better soon. i hate shots i feel bad for you.

gerald the shot hating goat