Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Carlito Knevil


these arent bery gud shots of me. me snapped them kwyk. i am standing on tha owtsyde deck table. tha fing in front of me iz a butter container (empty) and biggie krystal cup that beanz had owt ta collect rain water fur tha howseplant Audrey. shes huge and they accredit rainwater ta her size. they bring tha rainwater in and let it get ta rum temp before putting it on her. i wuz drinking said water, beanz say lyk i no hafe none in tha howze. momma gotted all upset and said no no again. she said it bery dangerous. i jumped off ta go barky at beanz walking up tha street and me hind legs fell owt behind me but i gotted up and barked at those beanz gud. tha lamp in tha shot is tha reflexshun of the den lamp in tha door. bean tuk pichure threw the door....carlito

5 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Furry impressive!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Wow! You are up high!

notesfromthefrugaltrenches said...

lol my cat also likes tables!

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Wow! Did you also eat butter off the butter dish? I had a woofie friend that used to do that anytime he could get his teeth into butter. My sister Hope (not a woofie) likes butter too? Bet rain water tastes good.

Everycat said...

We all know that rain water is the best Carlito. We make our Mum keep a bucket of rain water on the go all the time outside. We share it with the houseplants. Hope you got a lick of butter!

Whicky Wuudler