Thursday, April 08, 2010


i hafe been bery busy bein a kitty. my furst purrthday isnt until this summer. but this past week i gotted back in tha utility closet again. beans say apparantly i hafent had enuff of tha paint (last tyme i wuz in thar i came owt cofured in paint). also last nyte momma almost shut tha window on me. i no mofed when she wuz shutting it and it wuz dark and ise black so she no see me. i jumped down and hissed at her. i ranned behind tha couch. sissy got me owt and checked me. i wuz ok but mad. i left tha rum. i forgafe her soon after....madison

5 comments:

Ginger Jasper said...

Oh dear you have been in the wars little one.. I am glad you are ok now.. Hugs GJ x

The Creek Cats said...

Madison, you are such a cutie patootie!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

You are such a cute little thing!

Mickey,Georgia , Tillie said...

Hi Madison!! We have not visited in a long time !! You are getting big and cute :o
We hope you have a nice birthday...if you can keep out of trouble,heehee
Right now, you have too much kitten energy!!! heehee
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Anonymous said...

I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this?