Friday, April 30, 2010

ise been sleepin next ta sissys bed in tha floor by her nytestand. ise a hot natured boy, efun wiff me haircut, but i lyk ta nest up. momma has a whyte bedspread and keeps a whyte flat sheet ofur it so owr hair doesnt get all ofur it. well momma gotted up extra early this mornin and wuz in tha office. me and jd wuz asleep wiff sissy. sissy gotted up and saw in her floor at tha fut of her bed......a whyt flat sheet. sissy said why yoo throw this in my floor ta momma. momma said i no did and went into her rum ta luk and shure enuff, her cover sheet wuz missin off her bed and her bed wuz a schrunched up mess. i had gotted up thar and got it off. i lyk ta unmaked beds and i wanted ta nest wiff her sheet in sissys floor.....Carlito

3 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Are woo sure it wasn't skhwirrels?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I wonder what happened to that sheet? I couldn't be you.

Ginger Jasper said...

I think that look says innocent.. Hugs GJ xx