Thursday, April 01, 2010

gloria






this is me dolly "gloria". shes as old as me, 13 years old. beans got her fur me when they gotted me. i luf her. this morning momma gotted up early before her alarm. she left tha rum ta go ta tha office ta check computer and shut tha door ta owr rum. i wuz still asleep. i woke up and didnt see her. i cried reallly lowd and momma came back fur me and i wuz standin ofur Gloris cryin wiff her in me mouf. i ate breakfast. again tha door wuz shut so i kuld eet in peace. she came back and i had put Gloria lyk this on tha bed. tha sheet shes on is mommas cofur sheet. she has whyt bedding so to keep it klean she has a flat sheet thrown ofur tha comfurter....Salem

2 comments:

The Creek Cats said...

Wow! You still have one of your first toys?! That's so cool!

Ayla and Iza, said...

Awww, Gloria is SO Sweet! No wonder ya love her so much...