Friday, May 21, 2010

showed me tail, busting owt


i showed my tail. me and sissy boff. as beans were cleaning the debri from the shed i busted owt of tha fence and ranned down tha street ta sum small doggies on a walk wiff thar beans. sissy dropped her end of a door on mommas toe and ran after me. they held me until sissy cawt up, saying she wuz busting her lungs. then i got away by slipping my collar off and ran into a couple back yards (i hurd from the cats that jd did this when he furst came here too and busted owt all the tyme, now they just talk abowt what an angel he is, hah i say). sissy cawt me and put it back on and tried to carry my fat self (thats all i hurd too wuz have yoo put on weight, yoo too sissy). i didnt lyk that so i swung my head back ta byte her. call a pup fat. take that.
another guy walking his pups put me on thar leash and walked me home ta my fence, his dogs walk ryte wiff him as they are old but he carries thar leashes just in case. i bark at them all the tyme, but then i bark at eferyone. momma wuz holding her toe and had shut the fence so jd wouldnt run owt too. then we had to go inside until the beans were done at the gate.
so yes we showed the nayburhud owr tails.

2 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Don't do that!

It skhares the humans!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: But it is LOTS of fun!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Oh dear--that's not good to run away.