Sunday, June 27, 2010

I luf blue

my fluffy blue pillow

i luf my blue pillow


i luf my fluffy blue blanket



this is my blue blanket





me lufing blue pillow



me lufin fluffy blue pillow (its sooo fluffy)


another shot of me and my fluffy blue pillow (its soooo fluffy)



My beans hafe shown me luf. they noticed i lufed tha blu blanket. so they bowt two blue pillow. then they saw tha fluffy blue blanket. so i hafe two pillows and two blankies. theys bery comfy. i lay on them and knead efery nyte. sumtymes i lay on one and knead the offur. tha pics of me on tha pillows are bad but itz cawse i am soo dark, it wuz nyte owtsyde and only a lamp wuz on not tha ofurhead lyte.....Benoit

5 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Wow! You get two of everything? You are a lucky cat!

meemsnyc said...

So many pretty blue things!

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Very pretty blue fuzzy blanket and pillow. I love to knead pillows until they are completely threadbare.

Brian said...

Blue is sure purrfect for you!!!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

I luv the blue blanket most.
Yeah you're spoilingly luved so much!
Cheers!