Friday, June 18, 2010

who would hafe thought me skin is spotted lyk jds. tha beans gotted me a short summer cut and my skin shows thru. but my hair isnt spotted. jd has spotted skin and hair. tha hair is spotted where his skin iz. i hafe chewed me tail all up. beans gafe us flea meds, my hairs so short and me so whyt that fleas wuld stand owt and they see none. but thay try. i barely go owt during tha day. sissy stays close ta tha door ta let me back in kwyckly. tha sissy has anti itch spray. i hate it. but it werks gud. stay khul eferyone....Carlito

5 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

The Woman talks about this for Gemini--I don't know though...

Brian said...

I bet you will be cooler and that might be a very good thing!

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Sorry 'bout the temps!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Itch spray? What works? I need some.

Buddy

The Creek Cats said...

Carlito, we love your summer cut!