Monday, August 16, 2010

Kitten Pichure



my baby pichure. i wuz so little and one back leg had been chewed on. beans fownded me in 1997 in tha cold December weather laying next ta me dead brofur. thay tuk me in. it wuz just Malcolm and Selena pups and me and tha beans. Good Times. I tumbled in and owt of tha box they had as my bed. litter box too, they werent too high, i wuz just sooo tiny. they called me "tumbleina" and as my leg healed I still tumbled and still do, since they think its khute. i wuz spoilt rotten and still am....Salem

3 comments:

Ayla and Iza, said...

Beins are wonderfully wonderful about helpin us who are strugglin. You were lucky ta get such good Beins like that.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I am so glad you got help!

Brian said...

After everything you've been through, you deserved spoiled!!!