Sunday, September 19, 2010

Life of ....Riley

Hello. i am Riley. tha beans fownd me running near thar howse yesterday. i wuz filthy. i wuz 2x tha size i really am wiff all tha matted hair on me. tha mats were sooo bad tha beans said they luked lyk tumors and had ta be really careful cutting them off. that hair filled a plastic grocery sack ta tha top. i had lots of fleas too but kuldnt scratch myself becawze i kuldnt get ta my skin. beans shuld hafe taken a before pichure. they kleaned me alot and since yoo cant go to a beyootishun for several days after getting shots i hafe too wait. beans tuk me ta thar vet who scanned me fur a microchip, none, and shot me several tymes. i am bery sweet and play gud wiff carlito. jd hopes carlito will let him rest sum. i luf ta gife kisses. im slowly learning tha ropes.....Riley

5 comments:

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

I see a pawesome life fur woo!

Welkhome!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Brian said...

You certainly got found by a very good bunch, they will take good care of you. You're a cutie Riley!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I think you were found in the right place!

The Creek Cats said...

Riley, you sure are a furry lucky woofie to have found such a wonderful new home!!!

Daisy said...

Oh Riley, you are so cute! I am glad you found nice peoples who are looking after you!