Friday, October 01, 2010

gotted in sum trowble. us three boy pups headed owt in tha backyard last nyte. i wuz owt thar barking until my voice wuz hoarse. sissy wuz owt thar wiff us. we were under tha deck. all three of us. sissy called us in, i didnt come lyk jay and riley. sissy haded ta get owr treets and a flashlyt. she luked under, thar wuz me (she wuz afraid i wuz stuck) and a possum. he hangs owt here sumtymes. i haded him kornered. he hissed at me. sissy said hes nise but sownded and luked skary becawze he wuz skared. i finally camed owt. sissy gotted me in so mr. possum kuld come owt. i wuznt allowed back owt last nyte....Carlito

3 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Oh no! Stay away from possums. They can be mean!

Brian said...

I agree, you don't wanna mess with those things!

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

That's safer than those blakhk and white khats with the striping!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra