Monday, November 15, 2010

almost accidentally ran away


i accidentally gotted owtside saturday. sissy had tha back door open letting tha puppies in, she wuz owt thar wiff them and turned arownd and saw me on tha deck. she wuz confused at furst seeing me, thawt i wuz a naybhurs cat and wondered why tha pups didnt chase me. after a second she realized it wuz me. tha pups were in and she wuz tryin ta catch me and we ran all arownd tha deck, her knowin i wuz gonna run off any second. i wuz near tha door again and the pups were thar but she held tha door open and somehow i got back in tha howse. we were boff scared. i no lyk owtside, hafnt been thar in years.....hunter

4 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I am glad that you were found and caught!

Katnip Lounge said...

Yikes! We're glad you went back in!

Brian said...

Please, please stay inside where you are nice and safe!

Ayla and Iza, said...

Oh what I would give for the chance ta be outside again! I try and try to escape, but TBT is too careful!

Ayla