Thursday, November 18, 2010

tried it again

i tried ta run away again. this tyme sissy wuz payin attention and saw me run thru the door as she held it for the pups. she cawt me ryte away and i wuz tossed back in and nagged. i swear, beat me please at least that wuld be ofur and done. oh no, i get nagged. nag, nag, nagged. sissy, shut up already, i no do it again. now i hafe been banned from sitting at tha backdoor when pups are owt. sissy opens tha door ta come in and sweeps me back and away. she has tha spray bottle too. durn....hunter

3 comments:

Brian said...

You really need to behave, something bad could happen to you if you escaped and I would hate that!

Mickey,Georgia , Tillie said...

Oh Hunter, it is a pain, but Sissy just wants you to be safe...indoors!!!! We do to :)
WE live inside and it is pretty good. Safe and warm too ;) heehee


Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Ayla and Iza, said...

Wow, if I could sneak outside, I would be able ta STAY outside fer a day at least... But TBT is too careful about me. I havent gotten out since like March!

Ayla