Thursday, May 19, 2011

2nd kill

kilt anuffer field mouse. i kilt it gud. me and tha ofur pups were chasing it. i kawt it and it got away. then i kawt it again and ran arownd until it wuz dead. i ran under tha deck. beans worried i wuld eet it but in ran back up on tha deck ta carry it in and savor it later. sissy grabbed me and i dropped tha mousey and she frew me and carlie in and jd and roxie were standing watchin. momma got mousey up in a bucket and frew it away. whut a waste. im a true mouser. kill # 2. better average then the cats. they all have no kills....riley

PS Im grownded frum watchin Billy tha exterminator. Hes my hero.

3 comments:

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

I bet those khats will be watching and taking notes soon!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Cheysuli and gemini said...

What a hunter you are!

Ayla, Iza, and Marley said...

Wait, ya caught a mousie an ya wernt allowed ta EAT IT? That just wrong! Thats what they are FOR!